Friday, June 25, 2010

Welcome to my blog! I study at Letran's HSP (Home Study Program).
I take the test twice a week and study at home for the rest of the week.

My Favorite Modules
are: Science, TLE (Technology and Livelihood Education) and
Health

The hardest Modules are History and Math.

My first test I took was Science Module 1.

In Science Module 1 It was so difficult to memorize the science branches.
I read module 1 and I memorized the branches and took the test.


I wrote all the branches of sciences.

After that I studied for History Module 1 and had to take it a second time because I think I failed it the first time.

History Module 1 was so difficult until I found this Video in YouTube.

This Video tells us Why do we need to Study History...



Follow my blog everyday and you will get to know me better and about Letran's HSP.

3 comments:

  1. Great job! This calls for a celebration...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I learned a lot from that! Keep on posting! Nice:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥Im so proud of you!♥

    ReplyDelete